Sunday, October 01, 2006

AT THE PARK

Irony I guess? I Have not been to Goshen, IN in at least 6 months and I end up spending two different afternoons there at the exact same park! Oxbow park is a really cool park, good enough to visit twice in one weekend! I was invited there on Sat. To go scope it out with my sister and her fiance Dan as a potential spot for their wedding. Then on Sunday My wife and I took some friends of ours there to play since we liked it so much! So (oxbow here is your free advertisement) go check this park out! They got this cool tower, some cool bike trails, Frisbee golf, and some great walking paths not to mention all the great nature around you! It is definitely worth $2 that I made everyone else pay to get in! Anyway here are a few photo's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home