Wednesday, October 25, 2006

NEW and GOOD

I finished Velvet Elvis Last Night... Great stuff! Through-out the whole book you really get a good new overview of the Bible, but it's like viewing it from space, you see how it all fits together (The Big Picture) My favorite and most challenging quote from this section has been on my desktop for two weeks, and I didn't realize that it was from this book until I read it. Overall like I have said after every chapter in this book, check it out for yourselves. I will even let you borrow it, because it shouldn't continue to collect dust on my shelf!

Why blame the dark for being dark?
It's far more helpful to ask why the light
Isn't as bright as it should be. -Rob Bell

And now you can enjoy this quote every time you turn on your computer! click here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up your comments on the Bible and what you're reading. I love that kind of stuff.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home