Tuesday, October 17, 2006

To Help or Not to Help...That is the ?

Yesterday I was working and I saw a teenage guy on the side of the road having car trouble so I asked him if he needed help? He seemed real on edge and I realized why after I got out of my van to assist him. He told me he had to get his car started before the cops came! I was thinking oh boy, whats next... He told me that he didn't have a license. I asked him if the car was his and he said yeah, Ok well how about we just move the car out of the road and in to that parking lot over there, I said as he is getting more and more tense. We got the car moved and at just that moment I see the red and blue lights... At this point the kid is getting really nervous and he asks me if I can tell the cop that this is my car. I said sorry man, I can't do that but good luck to you, see you later and I walked away. It gave me something to chuckle about the whole way to Elkhart Hospital.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeek! You were assisting a felon! :-]

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats such a crazy story!!!!

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home