Tuesday, November 07, 2006

MONDAY MORNING

I have been listening to a band as of late called Monday Morning. I have not heard a lot of hype about it so I figure I will create some. I picked up their CD Fools Paradise back in August after hearing the song Wonder of it All on the radio and it's good stuff! That track is my favorite thus far but the album is growing on me, so I figure I should pass it on. Check them out and let me know what you think!

(I am Pete Tarwacki and I approve this message.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha =) ... nice mockery of the crazy election commercials!!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Jason Elek said...

i find it slightly bizarre and unnerving that the album of which you speak is a banner ad across the bottom of your blog today. do you have another job you should be telling us about?

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home