Friday, December 29, 2006

XBOX 360

My Brother just got a new XBOX 360 so I have been playing a little bit of that, my, how tecnology has advanced! We have come a long way from the old days of the Nintendo (which I also played this week) and even prior to that those pong days or whatever our parents played for fun.
We got NBA LIVE 07 for the 360 last night and playing that brought back all kinds of memories I have of playing basketball games with my bro... I remember back in the day playing Lakers vrs. Celtics on the Sega Genesis and we thought those graphics were radical then we advaced to some cool game like NBA Jam on the super nintendo and then on to the playstation and original XBOX. We have played our fair share of basketball...who know what the future holds maybe the XBOX 5000 or the Playstation 12 will have some great new technology like a real basketball!

1 Comments:

Blogger stephen said...

If it has a bomberman, it's good to go!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home