Monday, October 02, 2006

Does Olive Garden wash the wine glasses?

This weekend I had the pleasure of dining at the Olive Garden with three of my friends which shall remain nameless... Anyway we were sitting around waiting for the waitress to take our order and my dinner party decided to pick up their wine glasses and lick them and or fog them up with their breath. Ok no big deal we all had a laugh and then said I wonder if they clean these... Well time passed the waitress came and we all declined on the wine for the night so the glasses got taken from us and placed back on the counter next to us. WHAT! Minutes later the glassed are picked back up and set on the table next to us for the new guests, who happened to get wine. Hmmm? Maybe we should have spoke up?... And maybe we shouldn't touch the glass you are not going to use. My point, just wipe your glass off next time you get the wine at the Olive Garden

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason Elek said...

that's freakin hilarious, dude. i just went to olive garden last night! i didn't lick my wine glass, but i did lick all the butter off the breadsticks then made our waitress stuff them all in her mouth while singing that birthday song they do ... or maybe i'm just making that part up, whichever makes you feel better.

8:48 AM  
Blogger abovo99 said...

Wow...they just assumed that you guys didn't touch the glasses. Well...let's say they got plenty of works to do. So let's just try to forgive for some flaws.

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, That's gross! Did you guys watch them drink out of the glasses? ;-)

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ate at Olive Garden....after I read this post...freaked me out...Good thing I don't drink wine!!!

Anyways...funny post =)

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home