Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'M PRETTY MUCH A LUMBERJACK!

Today my soon to be brother-in-law, my pal James, and I fought our way through the forest to overcome nature with a mighty blow... Well we at least chopped down a few trees and drove a truck into the woods... So as I was saying we are pretty much Lumberjacks. We made this great curvey path into the woods and then cleared a circle at the end of the path and put a firepit in the middle of the circle! I will be sore tomorrow but it will be well worth it because of all the great bon fires that we will have in the circle. Just don't try to drive back there, you could get stuck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,

You are THE Lumberjack!!! The bonfire pit and the trail are absolutely fabulous!!! :)

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home