Sunday, November 26, 2006

WEEKEND IN REVIEW!

Here we go!

Thurs. morning we arrived safe and sound in Atlanta about 3am, we stayed up and visited with Anna and Nathan for a while and then went to bed... after a few hours of sleep and some more visiting it was time for our Thanksgiving dinner so we all ate as much turkey as we could and went and played baseball. (It's more fun than napping after turkey) Here is a pic of the Thanksgiving Day Champions!





BLACK FRIDAY... Well I don't usually wake up at 4am to go shopping but there are those special occasions when you just have too!

Deals that I got!
1 gb Flash drive $5
1 gb SD cards $4
300 gb Hard Drive $100
DVD-R 60 pk. $8
Leather office Chair $65
Pushing and shoving for great deals $PRICELESS

We finished Friday by assembling a air hockey table, eating at Firehouse subs, and having our Christmas. Here's a pic of the Christmas time fun and my favorite gift... My Wife!



Sat... We all went hiking up Kennesaw Mountain it was a beautiful day to hike! Here is a pic of Nathan and I out of breath


After the hike we all ate chili and played some air hockey. Good times! We pulled out about 8:30pm and made our way back to South Bend and got home about 8am on Sun. Morning.
I love this time of the year because of all the family get-togethers and I thank God for the awesome family he has given Ruth and I.
(I watched Polar Express about 12 times this weekend...thanks Riley, Baby A and Zoe)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so nice to see a man appreciate his wife and not take such things as love and life for granted. You are rare and I am glad Ruth has such a great husband.
She is very pretty by the way!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home