Friday, January 19, 2007

TALK RADIO ADDICTION

Wow I am getting addicted to talk radio more specifically WGN Radio out of Chicago the last couple of weeks I have been excited each day to listen to the John Williams Show I don't know what it is I used to be a all music kind of guy but I guess stranger things have happened! I knew it was getting bad when I called in to the show a few days ago to join in with the discussion, they were talking about the hold your wee for a wii and I gave them my two cents on it. Like I said stranger things have happened but I worry that aliens may have taken over my brain or worse AM radio!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of NPR. I hated it when I HAD to listen to it in college for a reporting class, but now I think it's interesting. I suppose that makes me a nerd, but you already knew that. :-)

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, that comment was from Lynette

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home