Tuesday, March 06, 2007

THE HEADPHONES ARE HERE!

I picked up those Bose Quiet Comfort 3 headphones today from the post office (they tried to deliver them yesterday but I was gone) and they are excellent! Everyone should own a pair of these...really...They are actually on my head right now while I am typing this post, and ironically I am listening to the John Williams Show online, who by the way has a new Tuesday night "Fun 30" segment (partly in response to my e-mail) called "Are you smarter than a talk show host?" It's simple grade school ?'s that none of us know, but you can call in and try winning a prize if you do know! Well I just had to let everyone know that the headphones are here and they sound great!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new headphones! You are most deserving as you are such a devoted John Williams Show fan.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun with your new toy. :-)
Lynette

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice action! You are a lucky dog and a fat cat.

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home