Friday, July 27, 2007

DONE!

I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows this morning as Julpottery comes to a close and all I can say is.... what a wonderful series of books! If you have never jumped on the Harry Potter ban-wagon you should! I jumped on 6 years ago, thanks to all the religious quacks wondering what all the fuss and book burnings were about and I have loved every second of it! You will not find a better set of books in this time period anywhere. Thank you J.K. Rowling for entertaining me for the last 6 years and many more to come!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pete!! I am 3/4 of the way through the book and have been enjoying the twists and turns. I am looking forward to finishing soon!! Aunt Becky :-)

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finished! I loved it!!! Thanks for getting me hooked on Harry Potter.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I finished today!! I loved the book!!! I really enjoyed how it ended!!!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home