Thursday, July 19, 2007

I AM STILL ALIVE!!

I am having a great summer! I have been up to all kinds of stuff, except blogging. Just in case anyone still visits my blog (besides my mom) I will fill you in on some of the highlights of the summer in no particular order!

Facebook
Nathan
Lots of Fireworks
Goshen Air Show
Showplace 16
Driving Range
Sister's Graduation
Outback Steakhouse
Root Beer Floats
Cubs Baseball
Wife's New Job
Wife!
Guitar Lessons
Rulli's
Church
Indy Zoo
GPS
Harry Potter
Birthday Parties
Cookouts
Wii Tennis
Sunset at the Park
Taco Bell

Throw all that together in a pot and mix it up and you've got one fun summer!
I also learned this summer that when you squeeze lemons, face them up so the seeds don't fall into whatever you putting lemon juice in.

2 Comments:

Blogger stephen said...

I'm not your mother!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Jason Elek said...

me, neither

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home