Monday, January 22, 2007

DENVER THE LAST DINOSAUR

For some reason when I got out of bed this morning there was a song running through my mind...not just any song but the theme song to Denver the Last Dinosaur! Denver was one of the childhood cartoons that I rarely missed. I remember taping the episodes and then re-watching them making sure to blast the intro and dance around the room I found the intro on you tube so if you want to take a trip down memory lane with me watch here oh and if you want to sing along here are the lyrics

Denver, the last dinosaur
He's my friend and a whole lot more
Denver, the last dinosaur
Shows me a world I never saw before
Everywhere we go we don't really care
If people stop and stare at our pal dino
Creating history thru the rock n' roll spotlight
We've got a friend who helps us, we can do alright
That's Denver, the last dinosaur
He's my friend and a whole lot more
Denver, the last dinosaur
Shows me a world I never saw before

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home