Wednesday, March 21, 2007

TIME FOR EVERYONE'S FAVORITE GAME!

Three Truths and a Lie!
Whenever I have weird things happen to me I like to play this game! So lets do it!
All these things happened to me Yesterday...except one

A) I took my shoe and sock off at work to show someone my foot
B) I drove a complete strangers car thru the car wash for them
C) I stopped in the middle of the road to remove some large branches
D) I was a caller on my favorite radio show John Williams

I will let you know the answer in yesterdays post!(?)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am guessing that you didn't move the large branches...SN

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess you did not take your shoe and sock off at work. But I would like to hear about driving a complete stranger's car through the car wash!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home