Wednesday, April 25, 2007

APRIL SHOWERS

This morning I woke up around 6:30 and heard it pouring down rain...not all that strange I know but then I had one of those thoughts come racing to the front of my mind..."I left my car window half open"...oops! I went running down the stairs and toward the door and realized I was just wearing some boxers, so I went to the closet and grabbed a coat and ran outside. After the cold wet run to the car I sat down in it and shut the door. (remember it's 6:30 and I'm not all there) I put the keys in and rolled up the window and then ran back to the house. I was soaked! I sat right in the wet seat, and ran through the rain and all of this happened in a matter of seconds! You gotta love those early morning thoughts while you half asleep!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard the rain and was thankful for a garage, as I left my windows down! So I was able to stay in my warm bed and listen to the rain beat down on the roof and thank the Lord for His incredible blessings.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home