Thursday, March 29, 2007

THERE IS THE LOVE!

Yesterday was not just a normal day... The Grand Canyon opened their skywalk, the US Post office unveiled their new R2D2 drop boxes (check out the trailer) and well I aged yet another year...I still slept in and went to work yesterday so it felt normal, but the nice thing is on your birthday you get lots of phone calls and text messages wishing you a great day... that kind of thing makes you feel loved! So when the black eyed peas asked me the question where is the love I said...

(sing this along to the chorus of where is the love)
People calling people texting
Happy Birthday you hear them singing
Hope you have a perfect day
Would you please buy me a wii?
Father Father Father's taking me out to the Steak and Ale
Cause people got me got me knowing that
There is the love?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the song is brilliant... i LOVE it and you... happy birthday dear!!!

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The love is there...where is your next post? Anxious to hear about your birthday celebration!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home